I posted a comment on FB about songs that you've been singing your entire life. . . only to find out you've been singing the wrong words!
Below is a list of mistakes I've made at one point or another. I'm really looking forward to hearing from others . . .
1. There's this girl that's been on mind. All the time. Stu stu studio. . . (Phil Collins)
2. Blinded by the light. Wrapped up like a douche another runner in the night. . . (Manfred Mann)
3. I'll get over you. I know I will. I'll pretend my shit's not stinking. . . (Go West/ New Found Glory)
4. Might as well face it you're a dick dick in love. . . (Robert Palmer)
5. You spin my head right round, right round like a razor bladey. . . (Dead or Alive)
6. And we're gonna lift you up. And we're gonna let you down. And we're gonna run around and hurt you. . . (Rick Astley)
7. He tells me in his bad news boys, "Come on honey, let's go makes some noise". . . just another manic monday. . . (Bangles)
There's definitely more- these are just a few to get you started. What songs did you sing incorrectly?